This privacy notice applies only to Vidban. You must read it before using the services we offer you. Using our site means that you approve of them.
The privacy of your data is always important to us. Vidban does not and will not sell your data to third parties. Your account will only be accessed to assist you with a problem or troubleshoot a bug.
Identity and Access Statuses
When you register with Vidban, your name, company name and e-mail address are requested from you by our platform. These are to personalize your new account, as well as to send invoices and other important information. These will not be sold to third parties as we mentioned.
When payment is made for our platform, your credit card and billing address are collected from you. In this way, you may be charged a service fee. Additionally, taxes to be paid can be calculated and an invoice can be sent to you. Your card is transferred directly to the payment processor and does not pass through the servers.
A record of payment transactions, including the last 4 digits of your credit card, is captured for account history, billing and related support.
If you want to ask a question to Vidban, just contact us. A text of the correspondence in question and your e-mail address are preserved for future reference.
Rights Regarding Information
Individuals within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation are granted certain rights regarding their personal information collected by our Vidban platform. In this context, Vidban recognizes the General Data Protection Regulation and the rights in question, unless they are limited by the applicable laws. The rights within this scope include:
- Right of access: Includes the right to access the personal information we collect about you. In addition, the storage, sharing, security and processing of these rights are also within this scope.
- Right to correction: Includes the right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to deletion: You may request that personal information be deleted by us, subject to certain limitations under applicable law.
- Complaint: This includes lodging a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authorities regarding the processing of personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: The right to request a restriction on how and why your personal data is used or processed.
- Right to object: In some cases, it includes objecting to why or how personal data is processed.
- Right to portability: The right to receive all personal information we have about you and to transmit it to another party.
The right not to be subject to automated decision-making: You have the right to object to any decision that may have a legal or similarly significant impact on you, from being made solely to automated processes. However, the right is limited if it is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and Vidban, if permitted by applicable European law, or if it is based on your express consent.
Most of these rights can be exercised by logging in and directly updating your account information. If you have questions about these, you can contact us.
Due to the amount of Vidban revenue and user information collected, it does not fall under California’s CCPA compliance requirements. However, Vidban does not store personal data, does not leave cookies, and does not track users.
Security and Encryption Statuses
All information on your portal is encrypted via SSL-TLS when transferred from our servers to your browser. Since the data must be ready to be sent to you when you need it, it is not encrypted while in our database.